[Dovecot] Update: Hanging IMAP sessions on Mac OS X with dovecot 2.1.10 - worked fine with 2.0.15 (and 2.0.21)

Clemens Schrimpe csch at kiez.net
Sat Sep 22 22:51:22 EEST 2012

Update: I tried with 2.0.21 and this also works just fine. So it must be something which came in with 2.1.x

PS: Where is the documentaion for 2.1.x - i.e. for all the nice additions Timo made? The Website "only" has 2.0.x, as far as I can tell?
(might be wrong here - hadn't touched the whole thing for a while, as my "civil life" had occupied me :-)

Greetings,

	Clemens