[Dovecot] sieve-filter ignoring separator

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Wed Apr 3 15:53:45 EEST 2013

Am 03.04.2013 14:40, schrieb Isak Rubin:
> Thanks :)
> Solved the filtering problem
>
> but got a new problem.
>
> Filtering now works as expected, but only to existing folders.
>
> I tried moving the autocreate plugin to a global level but still does not
> seem to work.
>

> http://pastebin.com/ykvWQg3w
>

> Regards
> Isak

die you use

fileinto :create in the sieve rule ?

what is lda_mailbox_autocreate set ?

else read i.e

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/LDA

-m <mailbox>: Destination mailbox (default is INBOX). If the mailbox
doesn't exist, it will not be created (unless the lda_mailbox_autocreate
setting is set to yes). If message couldn't be saved to the mailbox for
any reason, it's delivered to INBOX instead.

    If Sieve plugin is used, this mailbox is used as the "keep" action's
mailbox. It's also used if there is no Sieve script or if the script
fails for some reason.

    Deliveries to namespace prefix will result in saving the mail to
INBOX instead. For example if you have "Mail/" namespace, this allows
you to specify dovecot-lda -m Mail/$mailbox where mail is stored to
Mail/$mailbox or to INBOX if $mailbox is empty.

    The mailbox name is specified the same as it's visible in IMAP
client. For example if you've a Maildir with .box.sub/ directory and
your namespace configuration is prefix=INBOX/, separator=/, the correct
way to deliver mail there is to use -m INBOX/box/sub

> 2013/4/3 Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl>
>
>> Op 4/3/2013 1:56 PM, Isak Rubin schreef:
>>
>>> Here you go
>>>

>> You're using the listescape plugin. Try putting that in the global
>> mail_plugins setting, e.g.:
>>
>> # usually located in /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-mail.**conf
>> mail_plugins = listescape
>>
>> protocol lda {
>>   mail_plugins = $mail_plugins sieve autocreate
>> }
>> protocol imap {
>>   mail_plugins = $mail_plugins  autocreate
>> }
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Stephan.

Best Regards