[Dovecot] Dovecot Configuration

Andreas K. andreas at cymail.eu
Mon Apr 8 16:21:48 EEST 2013

Can somebody, please, point me in the right direction in finding a
COMPLETE and EXACT definition of the Dovecot configuration hierarchy.
In other words what configuration options exist both at the top level
but also
at each subconfiguration elements (ex. sections etc).

While my C is a bit rusty, I can still make sense of source code
and with a bit of effort I will figure it out. I have been going
through
the src/config/all-settings.c but still have large gaps. A hint in the
right
direction on how the config works might help clarify and speed things
up.

Thanks
Andreas Kasenides