[Dovecot] Slooow imap copy to "Sent" folders

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Thu Apr 18 19:14:34 EEST 2013

We have a monopoly ISP who gives terrible upload speeds in their
internet packages.  it is pretty easy for most offices to flood the
upload side of the connection, and when that happens we see the symptoms
you describe.  Not sure if that is applicable to you, but that is what I
check when I get these reports...
--
Computerisms
Bob Miller