[Dovecot] Multiple Logins on same accounts from different stations, RE-POSTING

Daniel Reinhardt cryptodan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:49:09 EEST 2013

In all honesty with this setup, I would recommend that you setup a
sales at domain alias account and put these 4 accounts within that alias.
Each user would then get a single copy of the message, and would prevent
accidental deletion by another user.

It is never wise to allow multiple people to login to one account from
multiple locations.  One user can move data to another folder and another
user may not like that other persons method of organization.

--
Daniel Reinhardt
cryptodan at cryptodan.net
http://www.cryptodan.net