[Dovecot] dovecot-sql.conf - Unknown setting: driver

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Sat Apr 27 21:05:21 EEST 2013

Am 27.04.2013 20:00, schrieb Peer Heinlein:

Hi,
>> doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file /opt/dovecot221/etc/dovecot/conf.d/dovecot-sql.conf line 2: Unknown setting: driver
>
> "driver =" doesn't belong to the normal dovecot configuration. It should
> be located in a seperate file called dovecot-sql.conf.ext which is
> referred (and not included!) by the passdb and userdb-setting:

For clearification:

driver = mysql

doesn't belong to the normal configuration.

"driver = sql" can be part of the passdb/userdb-configuration,  as I
showed in my own example:

> passdb {
>   driver = sql
>
>   # Path for SQL configuration file, see example-config/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
>   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
> }

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,