[Dovecot] Mail being delivered but MUA showing empty inbox

Axel Luttgens AxelLuttgens at swing.be
Fri Aug 2 14:50:46 EEST 2013

Le 2 août 2013 à 13:30, Nigel Smith a écrit :

> Looking more promising with the chroot commented out Axel (doveconf at the bottom) ..... ;-)

Indeed, looks faaar better.
Fine!

So, I'll now be a bit insisting, but could you now try with:

	mail_location = maildir:~/mails

(or whathever name you find more convenient for the subdirectory "mails")

This assumes that the entry for test at ops.example.com is still

	1001:1001::/srv/mail/ops.example.com/test:/bin/false::

and of course require another preliminary "rm -rf /srv/mail/ops.example.com/test".

If it works, this may prove useful in the future (for example, should you want make use of sieve or easily avoid to have the control/index files taken into account for the quotas).

As a last step, you could then try to chroot again.

Axel