[Dovecot] dovecot2, antispam and sieve versions

Terry Barnum terry at dop.com
Thu Aug 22 01:10:42 EEST 2013

I'm currently running dovecot2 v2.2.5 with dovecot2-antispam 0.0-51 and dovecot2-sieve 0.4.1, all via macports.

If one wanted to downgrade to dovecot v2.2.0, would these versions of antispam and sieve still be okay to use?

The reason for the question is I'm trying to diagnose a mailserver problem where after 2-6 days the machine goes deaf. Absolutely nothing of interest in any logfile that I can see except for an imap-login process crash which got me thinking about a downgrade test.

Thanks,
-Terry

Terry Barnum
digital OutPost