[Dovecot] dovecot, postfix and sieve - broken by Ubuntu upgrade 10.10 -> 12.04

Johan Helsingius julf.helsingius at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:42:50 EET 2013

> the much more interesting infomration would be what dovecot version
>  Ubuntu 10.10 had

I of course realized that as I was writing my message, but I am afraid I don't
have that information available any more.

> especially if and how you planned migration or did you blindly upgrade
> without consider what this means for services and testing at all?

Definitely a mea culpa here. Not much planning, just hoping for the
best - counting on config files not having changed too much. I am the
first one to admit it definitely isn't how it *should* be done.

    Julf