[Dovecot] Defer emails until the user is ready to deal with them (snooze button / bring-forward file / bring-up file for emails)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Feb 16 14:51:01 EET 2013

Am 16.02.2013 13:46, schrieb Chris Laif:
> On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>> you said "I would like to add a feature to my email-client" so why
>> do you need to add headers to them? what has the server to do with
>> this all and why would you touch the mails for this?
>>

> People are accessing their (IMAP-)inboxes from multiple
> computers/devices these days, so all information has to be stored on
> the server.

sorry but this all is nonsense and the context "i want to
implement a feature in TB but multiple devices" it makes
no sense

if you do not want to see new mails do not check for
them - no need to mangle messages

switch TB in the offline-mode or clsoe the mail-client
based on WHAT will wahtever you think you need to implement
dec ide "if the user is ready"