[Dovecot] dovecot-uidlist crashing and re retriving messages by pop3 clients

Piotr Rotter piotr.rotter at active24.pl
Sat Feb 16 23:41:08 EET 2013

Thank you for your assistant.

Broken uidlist errors appears more than 10 time less frequently then in
the past and still reduce.

I have question about director and no plain text auth methods. Now I
have tricky query in director configuration.
password_query = SELECT clear AS password, 'Y' as proxy, '%u' AS
destuser, clear AS pass FROM postfix_users WHERE email = '%u'

Is there some method to make it better. Master password is a bit
dangerous ( man in the middle ). Is director can relay no plain text
authorization with out checking.

I have one more question, which is not concerned subject above. Is there
any chance to set dovecot to be policy demon for postfix to check
mailbox quota before mail are checking  by (amavis, spamassassin,
clamav) and before it is sending by lmtp. I think that it could  reduce
load.