[Dovecot] understanding namespace configuration

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Feb 25 09:01:11 EET 2013

On 24.2.2013, at 21.25, btb at bitrate.net wrote:

> are changes to the documentation wiki welcome from arbitrary folks in the community?  i know it's a wiki, and get the essence and all that, but just wanted to ask out of consideration.

Anyone can change the wiki. I rarely revert changes entirely. But I do try to avoid having irrelevant things in there or explaining the same things in multiple different locations. If there is too much documentation people will stop reading it. :)

> i'd like to add a reference to "type =" in the list of namespace settings.

I did some changes now related to that and other stuff.