[Dovecot] Migrating mailboxes

Gedalya gedalya at gedalya.net
Wed Jan 9 16:20:27 EET 2013

Charles is right, There is little point in migrating mailboxes onto the
server now, do the upgrade before!
See if you can get a recent 1.2 version or if possible 2.1.
More recent versions also have better features to help you with handling
or converting a foreign mail store, but that is hardly even the central
point here :-)

As for your old mail system, what software does it use?
Do you have mailboxes with actual mail in them?
Your ls output seems to show only indexes.

Gedalya