[Dovecot] v2.1.14 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Jan 30 23:49:14 EET 2013

http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/dovecot-2.1.14.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/dovecot-2.1.14.tar.gz.sig

If you've been waiting for a fully stable release after the recent cache file troubles in v2.1.11+, this release should be the one. Hopefully there won't be v2.1.15 anytime in near future. (v2.2.rc1 does look close though.)

BTW. I know there are quite a lot of mails I haven't replied to in dovecot list. Too busy for now..

        + doveadm acl recalc command added
        - v2.1.11+ had a race condition where it sometimes overwrote data in
          dovecot.index.cache file. This could have caused Dovecot to return
          the same cached data to two different messages.
        - mdbox: Fixes to handling duplicate GUIDs during index rebuild