[Dovecot] Released Pigeonhole v0.4.1 for Dovecot v2.2.4.

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Jul 3 23:15:31 EEST 2013

Hello Dovecot users,

Now that I am not preoccupied anymore, I quickly release a new version
of Pigeonhole for Dovecot v2.2. This consists mainly of bug fixes. One
new feature is that the Sieve plugin will try to pass temporary failures
(e.g. from mail storage) back to LDA/LMTP as much as possible. However,
this change turned out a little bigger than I would have liked, so
experiment with it a bit before you deploy it in production.

Changelog v0.4.1:

  + Added support for handling temporary failures. These are passed back
    to LDA/LTMP to produce an appropriate response towards the MTA.
  - Sieve storage: Removed PATH_MAX limitation for active symlink. This
    caused problems for GNU/Hurd.
  - Fixed line endings in X-Sieve headers added by redirect command.
  - ManageSieve: Fixed '[' ']' stupidity for response codes (only
    happened before login).
  - Fixed setting name in example-config/conf.d/20-managesieve.conf.
  - Sieve extprograms plugin: Fixed interaction between pipe command and
    remote script service. The output from the script service was never
    read, causing a broken pipe error at the script service. Apparently,
    this was broken since the I/O handling for extprograms was last
    revised.
  - Fixed assertion failure due to datastack problem in message header
    composition.

The release is available as follows:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/2.2/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.1.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/2.2/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.1.tar.gz.sig

Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for
more information. Have fun testing this new release and don't hesitate
to notify me when there are any problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl