[Dovecot] CaCert certificate configuration help needed

gw1500se i_was_yah00ed at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 12:59:51 EEST 2013

Thanks for the reply. I guess I should have been more complete in my
description. That is where I first started. Not only did that give me the
error above but an additional error telling me I was missing the root CA for
the signing authority. Searches on that error pointed me to the chained SSL
certificates section. That eliminated the root CA error but I still have the
posted error.

Perhaps I am still not recognizing which specific section I should be using
in that document.