[Dovecot] getting quota error when accessing private namespace

Andreas Oster aoster at novanetwork.de
Fri Jul 12 11:02:27 EEST 2013

Am 12.07.2013 09:54, schrieb Robert Schetterer:

> like above a little bit different ( no postfix bcc archive feature and
> sieve autosort, instead for putting users mails by themselves to some
> archive by imap ) you may solve it ,with some backup.domain.de with
> alternate mail location in i.e ldap or mysql having some inbox and
> archive folder for every user mailbox on other physical mount in shared
> user namespace and using acl on it, this can be done automatic at user
> mailbox creation time with subscribe archive folder, use some static
> quota with it
>

> Best Regards
> MfG Robert Schetterer

Hello Robert,

thank you for all your hints. I already know the +quota stuff, but this
is not shown in the mail client and the user has no way to see if he is
reaching the max level. That is why I tried to set up an additional
namespace in the first place.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Andreas