[Dovecot] Archiving mail

Donny Brooks dbrooks at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Jul 18 15:48:59 EEST 2013

It sounds like you are looking for something similar to dbmail: www.dbmail.org. It will allow all the mail to still be readable by the end user but the "archived" mail will not be deletable or editable. We were looking at something like that but are probably going to end up going with something like enkive: http://www.enkive.org/

--

Donny B.