[Dovecot] piegonhole sieve prepending header lines with an extra space

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Jul 24 13:52:24 EEST 2013

Op 7/24/2013 12:32 PM, Anand Kumria schreef:
> Hi Stephan,
>
> Attached is the configuration and both the original message as
> received (sieve redirect test.eml) and what it was like at the
> location where the redirect was received
> (1373811315.24616_23.niflheim:2,S)
>
> Let me know if you need anything else to diagnose the problem.

Bizarre. I haven't seen this before, I cannot reproduce it and I don't
see how Sieve could be introducing additional spaces. Anything is
possible, but are you sure this is caused by Sieve?

Is `sieve redirect test.eml' the same as what is saved by Sieve using
fileinto? I'm wondering what exact message is being passed to Sieve,
since this problem could also be caused by the LMTP transfer.

Regards,

Stephan.