[Dovecot] piegonhole sieve prepending header lines with an extra space

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Jul 24 16:30:32 EEST 2013

Op 7/24/2013 1:04 PM, Anand Kumria schreef:

> As I said, my suspicions are on 'mail_crlf_save = yes', since that
> *is* specifically modifying the headers associated with the message.

This setting has no effect on Sieve redirect since the message is not
saved. However, redirect does use Dovecot functionality that filters
headers and fixes line endings. What could be happening here is that the
header of the message is somehow consolidated into one big Delivered-To
header.

I'll discuss this some more with Timo.

Regards,

Stephan.