[Dovecot] quota-status not working in distributed environment

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jun 16 22:46:51 EEST 2013

On 14.6.2013, at 9.15, Benoit Panizzon <benoit.panizzon at imp.ch> wrote:

> Is there a way to get quota-status to also use the proxy feature to request
> the quota information from the correct machine?

Looks like this is a missing feature. I first thought quota-status would go through doveadm protocol, which would make this work via doveadm proxying, but looks like it doesn't. Perhaps it optionally should.

doveadm quota get command can be used to ask for the user's current quota. You can ask the same via TCP protocol as well: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Design/DoveadmProtocol