[Dovecot] MySQL tables and official documenttation

Luuk@dovecot dovecot at vosslamber.nl
Thu Jun 20 22:49:58 EEST 2013

On 20-06-2013 15:04, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Unfortunately, i created my tables according to the older tutorial, i
> search in dovecot.org and postfix.org but i didn't find any official
> documentation for tables.

Because Dovecot wiki says:
"Dovecot supports user authentication against a MySQL-database."
(http://wiki2.dovecot.org/FeatAuthMysql)

my guest would be that you are trying to find the definitions which are
given here:
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/AuthDatabase/SQL

> I want to use PF 2.10 and dovecot 2.

i'm sorry, but i dont know what 'PF 2.10' is....
(but that could be my problem ;)