[Dovecot] Config for master user in dovecot 1.1.20

Edwardo Garcia wdgarc88 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 13:08:59 EEST 2013

I agree completely, I for one am also very sick of Harald's venomous
rhetoric on this list.  I am surprised that a moderator has not banned
Harald or officially warned him.

I am not one for such language, but I spent only five minutes googling
Harald, and I see what you have meant, perhaps as you alluded to, sometimes
you need to speak baby talk, to talk to baby.