[Dovecot] Config for master user in dovecot 1.1.20

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jun 22 13:24:43 EEST 2013

Am 22.06.2013 09:32, schrieb Noel Butler:
>> well, i have *zero* understanding for people using for years
>> not supported software on public machines, well if this
>> makes me to an asshole so it be - period
>>
> some may not know better

how comes?

http://www.dovecot.org/ starts at the top with

Mon Jun 17 00:42:32 EEST 2013
Released v2.2.3.

> and do NOT deserve to be spoken down at
> by some caustic fuckwit like you

"why in the world is someone installing 1.1 in 2013
on a new server while current version is 2.2.3" is
spoken down?

laughable!

> you of course are always welcome to have a say in a polite term to
> newbies etc assisting them by politely explaining why its best to not
> use such version or whatever

how comes that most mailing-lists are full of gorgeous girls
starting to cry after ervy not beloved word?