[Dovecot] Dovecot NTLM Authentication

Matthew Larsen matthew at utegrads.com
Thu Jun 27 23:47:30 EEST 2013

On 6/27/2013 10:53 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> This is all Dovecot knows about. I can't help you further, since I know just about nothing of NTLM, Winbind or GSSAPI. Since nobody else has answered to your 5 mails to the exact same question, I doubt anyone else knows much either. Stop sending new mails asking the same thing over and over again.

My apologies. I didn't mean to be annoying. I didn't see the mailing
list message from my other messages come through to my mailbox so I
thought something was wrong with my subscription. I should have checked
the archive first.

Thank you for the response. I'll dig into the Winbind stuff some more
with that documentation and community.