[Dovecot] Question regarding Postfix and Dovecot

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Mon Mar 18 00:40:03 EET 2013

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 21:50:34 +0100
Timo Sirainen articulated:

> It's the best I can do myself. I have no idea how they could be
> improved in any major way. They say that the software developer
> himself is the worst possible person to write its documentation,
> because he can't understand what others find difficult..

So very true Timo. That is why many fortune 500 companies use private
authors to write the documentation for their products. Someone who
knows nothing about it is usually the best one to write the
instructions. Of course, they are guided along by competent instructors
(hopefully). Unfortunately, the actual inventor or writer of an item
usually takes everything for granted. That is why I have enjoyed the
"Dummies" series of books. They break things down for the beginner as
well as being (in most cases) detailed enough for the more experienced
user.

--
Jerry ♔