[Dovecot] Outlook 2013 - mounting folders with XLIST

Hajo Locke hajo.locke at gmx.de
Mon Mar 25 17:14:11 EET 2013

Hello,

> Looks like it fixed the TAB problem. So I guess I need to fix
> userdb_userdb_import.

> Could you try if the attached patch fixes it?

i added the patch and did build my packages. sql.conf i switched back to
prefetch.
Log looks like:

Mar 25 16:01:55 myhostname dovecot: auth: Debug:
prefetch(myusername,ip.ip.ip.ip,<Bsf0FcHYGgBVDY8B>): success
Mar 25 16:01:55 myhostname dovecot: auth: Debug: master out: USER
3357409281      myusername        home=/home/myusername     uid=1004
gid=1000
        namespace/inbox/mailbox=hallohallo^Atnamespace/inbox/mailbox/hallohallo/auto=subscribe

same line occurs when querying ...userdb_import as userdb_import... in place
of ...userdb_import as userdb_userdb_import...

I also used your suggested userdb_import setting, but seems that i have no
luck today. with and without prefetching there are no folders etc.
autocreated.

i'm stuck... :(

Thanks,
Hajo