[Dovecot] Dovecot vs MBox

Wed May 1 14:39:07 EEST 2013

On 2013-04-30 11:04 AM, Gregory Sloop <gregs at sloop.net> wrote:
> I'm still in the "what's wrong" stage of figuring out what's going on.
>
> But I've got a mail user who isn't getting new messages.
>
> Postfix accepts it and drops it in the users mbox. [This is verified.
> If I tail the Mbox, I can see the new messages.]

Basic troubleshooting etiquette requires some minimal info from you, like:

doveconf -n output
postconf -n output
and most importantly, logs from a transaction exhibiting the problem.

It is not enough for you to just say what you saw in the logs, or how
your system is configured, you must provide proof/evidence.

--

Best regards,

Charles