[Dovecot] Idea: POP3 deletion as a flag

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat May 4 05:53:16 EEST 2013

On Sat, 2013-05-04 at 00:06 +0200, Simon Brereton wrote:

> The EU laws not withstanding, I think this is a good thing.  The world
> didn't revolve around the EU anymore than it does the US.

Actually you may be wrong there, Australia and IIRC New Zealand, seem to
follow suite with the EU. and apart form the U.S. and certain
repressive/communist countries, I am not aware of any other countries
with such horrid privacy laws, the U.S. lost it with knee jerk reactions
bringing in the Patriot Act (we all know how thats been abused - think
abortion supporters, gay rights orgs, womens lib orgs etc), and any
loopholes in that, will likely be closed by CISPA (if it manages to
pass).