[Dovecot] Released Pigeonhole v0.4.0 for Dovecot v2.2.1.

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri May 10 00:35:02 EEST 2013

On 10.5.2013, at 0.23, Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl> wrote:

> Anyway, adding support for implicitly storing sent messages in the \Sent folder should be easy enough, but it is not a fool-proof solution. Timo was discussing this a while back on the SMTP mailinglist, but people there weren't too enthusiastic about standardizing a feature like this so far.

I was thinking about continuing that after we have implemented something. It seems that the "best" idea really was the one I had in the beginning and Alexey also suggested:

250 2.0.0 [localcopy] Message accepted

Very IMAP-like instead of SMTP-like, but .. well, it's a very IMAP-specific feature in any case (until IMAP replacement protocol comes some day).