[Dovecot] Released Pigeonhole v0.4.0 for Dovecot v2.2.1.

Stan Hoeppner stan at hardwarefreak.com
Fri May 10 11:41:26 EEST 2013

On 5/9/2013 11:05 AM, Charles Marcus wrote:

> This would be awesome, as we deal with a lot of large attachments, and
> when people are working from home, it can take many many seconds (even a
> minute or so for very large attachments depending on their internet
> connection speed) to send, and then it has to do it all over again to
> save to sent.

Charles have you looked into Thunderbird Filelink?

https://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/kb/filelink-large-attachments

You can use a 3rd party service or your own WebDAV server.  Keeps large
attachments out of mailbox storage, doesn't save them to Sent Items,
moves the file over the wire only once.

--
Stan