[Dovecot] LDA/LMTP - saving to INBOX fallback on tempfail?

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Fri May 31 16:44:52 EEST 2013

I think I like the temporary failure idea.  BUT, please make sure to log
all pertinent information to maillog so the admin/user can fix it if it's
not something that is automatically fixed.

I.E. permissions, etc.

Thanks!  Love dovecot btw.  works great in my setup
(FreeBSD/ZFS/mbox/LDA/Exim).

Phone: +1 214-642-9640 (c)     E-Mail: larryrtx at gmail.com
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893