[Dovecot] failed: Message has been copied too many times

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Tue Nov 5 10:10:47 EET 2013

El 31/10/13 16:17, Joseba Torre escribió:

> Are you sure it's dovecot who is duplicating emails? I have seen this

	No, I'm not sure.

> before (not so many copies, but the same effect) and I've always thought
> it was a thunderbird thing (in every case I've seen the client was
> thunderbird, and I think your users also use it).

	It could be the reason. My users are using thunderbird and this problem
always happened with users with lot of automatic mails in a mailbox, so
the could be trying to delete them (although I told to some of them and
they told me that they didn't, but you know...)

> I've always solved with the thunderbird function to remove duplicates.

	Where is this function? Is it a complement?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática