[Dovecot] Best way from Mbox to Maildir using 2.17?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Nov 5 12:01:46 EET 2013

On 05/11/2013 17:30, SATOH Fumiyasu wrote:

>> You have a badly formatted mbox file, if there is such distinction
>> neccessary:
>
> No. There are some variants of mbox format.
> See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mbox#Family

RFC 4155

o Each message in the mbox database MUST be immediately preceded
         by a single separator line, which MUST conform to the following
         syntax:

            The exact character sequence of "From";

            a single Space character (0x20);

            the email address of the message sender (as obtained from the
            message envelope or other authoritative source), conformant
            with the "addr-spec" syntax from RFC 2822;