[Dovecot] Dovecot replication not redirecting if server is down

Mon Nov 11 13:32:02 EET 2013

On 2013-11-10 1:43 PM, Patrick Westenberg <pw at wk-serv.de> wrote:
> Timo Sirainen schrieb:
>
>> The blog was telling the idea how things would work, not exactly
>> whose responsibility it is to do every part of them. The Dovecot
>> proxies will know which backend servers are down (but not without
>> extra scripting).
>
> So another ineffectual feature from Dovecot.

Or, maybe just another irrelevant comment from an ineffectual mail admin
wanna-be?

Seriously Patrick... you should consider adjusting your attitude. I for
one am very grateful to Timo for dovecot, even for the features that I
am not expert enough to make full or effective use of myself (yet)...

--

Best regards,

*/Charles/*