[Dovecot] Dovecot MTA

Rob Sterenborg (lists) lists at sterenborg.info
Mon Nov 11 17:54:01 EET 2013

On 11/10/2013 08:04 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 10.11.2013, at 20.00, Daniele Nicolodi <daniele at grinta.net> wrote:
>
>> Additionally I feel that Dovecot documentation can see some love as
>> well.  Having the wiki as main source of documentation does not look
>> very polished, compared, for example to the extremely good written and
>> maintained Postfix documentation.
>
> I don’t know how to improve the current documentation. (Other than
> implementing the few missing man pages.) There is going to be a Dovecot
> book soon though, maybe that’ll help.

How Dovecot documentation can be improved? Well, what I find extremely
helpful from the Postfix documentation but cannot find the equivalent
for Dovecot is: http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html

Wiki's are helpful, but a full list of all configuration parameters, how
they work and, when applicable,  how they are related to other
parameters will likely help a lot of users.

--
Rob