[Dovecot] trashed

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 12:49:32 EET 2013

*yawn*
you just dont get it do you, you have brought EVERYTHING upon
yourself, no one else to blame, only YOU

because you make a couple of helpful posts does not give you the right
to continue to abuse everyone like you repeatedly do

and as for blacklist, I am the operations centre manager cant fire myselfl
and you need oi be reminded of why blacklists are there

they are there to stop trouble makers, as  one example you on
roundcube list have a habit of CC direct abuse at people, you probably
do it everywhere too, the blacklist might not stop your trolling on
lists but it saves people getting direct inbox abuse trash from you.

if you are so worried about your other domains being rejected then
MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR BRAIN INTO GEAR FIRSTand STOP ABUSING
PEOPLE, it can not be made more clear, that is understandable by eve a
5 yo child, but apparently not you!