[Dovecot] trashed

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Nov 13 12:57:08 EET 2013

Am 13.11.2013 11:49, schrieb Nick Edwards:
> *yawn*
> you just dont get it do you, you have brought EVERYTHING upon
> yourself, no one else to blame, only YOU

stop the whining, if i do not want to read a mail from
someone else i simply do not read it and for this i
do not need anbodys help

> because you make a couple of helpful posts does not give you the right
> to continue to abuse everyone like you repeatedly do

maybe too people are that whinery and feel absued and victimed
on a ridiculous base

> and as for blacklist, I am the operations centre manager cant fire myselfl

well, than you can't be in a important operations centre because
if so you would not be permitted to make such a stupid decision
at your own for anybody else

> and you need oi be reminded of why blacklists are there

blacklists are to drop message from spam-servers

> they are there to stop trouble makers, as  one example you on
> roundcube list have a habit of CC direct abuse at people, you probably
> do it everywhere too, the blacklist might not stop your trolling on
> lists but it saves people getting direct inbox abuse trash from you.

again: if i do not want to read a mail from someone else i simply do
not read it and for this i do not need anbodys help

> if you are so worried about your other domains being rejected then
> MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR BRAIN INTO GEAR FIRSTand STOP ABUSING
> PEOPLE, it can not be made more clear, that is understandable by eve a
> 5 yo child, but apparently not you!

even a 5 yo child understands that blocking complete class C networks
because someone does not like a single person means you are not
qualified to be responsible for any production server