[Dovecot] trashed

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 09:38:39 EET 2013

On 11/13/13, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> well, than you can't be in a important operations centre because
> if so you would not be permitted to make such a stupid decision
> at your own for anybody else

you're very correct, we only have about 31 thousand shared web hosts,
705 thousand DSL customers and a few thousand satellite, ISDN and
dialup customers, so true, we are not that big, but you dont have to
be big to protect people from your abusive crap.

>> and you need oi be reminded of why blacklists are there
>
> blacklists are to drop message from spam-servers

WRONG

Go do some homework, blacklists have since their inception, had
multiple lists, varying from stopping dynamic users sending mail,
spammers, fraudsters, ABUSIVE TOSSERS,  open relays, to name but only
some, I do not know where you got the notion they are only for
blocking spammers, but you are sadly mistaken.

> even a 5 yo child understands that blocking complete class C networks
> because someone does not like a single person means you are not
> qualified to be responsible for any production server

hello brick wall please to meet you
I said hello brick wall, please to meet you
helooooo brickkk walllllllll
oh fine.

.. well, I might as well be talking to a brick wall, because it would
listen as much .. no, probably more than you do.

*sigh*