[Dovecot] Problems with dovecot 2.1.7, spamassassin 3.3.2 and antispam plugin

Jost Krieger Jost.Krieger+dovecot at rub.de
Thu Nov 21 11:01:27 EET 2013

On Thu Nov 21 08:56:39 2013, Robert Schetterer wrote:

> may off topic , but you may manage spam learn  ham/spam for users
> another way too, they only need simply forward mail, i use it like
> that way ,since years, it also works with sieve rules.

The problem: Users don't (at least ours). If they need a mail, they pull
it out of the spam folder, and they use the "Junk" button in their
client, but they can't be bothered to do more. And the antispam plugin
is the only halfway effective way to automate this for all clients.

Hint: We make the plugin send a mail and process it later.

Yours
Jost Krieger
--
| Jost.Krieger+sig at ruhr-uni-bochum.de  Please help stamp out spam! |
| Postmaster, JAPH, resident answer machine    at RUB Comp. Center |