[Dovecot] Basic clustered filesystem advice (was: Re: Expunged message reappeared, giving a new UID)

Simon Fraser srf at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Sep 16 16:24:20 EEST 2013

Time marches on, and I need to continue the service migration. I'd still
like to use Dovecot (we're migrating away from Cyrus).  I'm assuming the
only other alternative without existing shared storage is to use DRBD
and a cluster file system to provide the replication, and to ensure
Director is enabled.  Are there any things to watch for surrounding
this?

Simon.