[Dovecot] mail_plugins = antispam (was Re: (no subject))

Eugene genie at geniechka.ru
Wed Sep 18 06:48:16 EEST 2013

Hi all,

Actually the antispam plugin for dovecot provides (re)training functionality
initiated by moving a message to/from Spam folder. It was originally
developed for DSPAM filtering but I assume is now more general.
Personally I stopped using DSPAM and other content-based filters some time
ago (in favor of more thorough postfix checks + DNSBL), but when I used it,
the plugin worked just fine =)

Best wishes
Eugene