[Dovecot] mail_plugins = antispam (was Re: (no subject))

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Thu Sep 19 04:26:18 EEST 2013

On 17 Sep 2013, at 21:48 , Eugene <genie at geniechka.ru> wrote:
> Actually the antispam plugin for dovecot provides (re)training functionality initiated by moving a message to/from Spam folder.

Hmm, that sounds interesting, retraining is a real problem. I've setup scripts to do it, but it requires users moving spam out of the spam folder into a specific "notSpam" folder, and they just won't do that.

> Personally I stopped using DSPAM and other content-based filters some time ago (in favor of more thorough postfix checks + DNSBL), but when I used it, the plugin worked just fine =)

I use postfix with postscreen and RBLs, but that still lets in a considerable amount of spam, so I run SpamAssassin on the mail that does get through.

--
For more than a thousand generations the Jedi were the guardians of
peace and justice in the galaxy.  Before the dark times. Before the