[Dovecot] New install not working.

Rhorer, Leslie Leslie.Rhorer at twtelecom.com
Mon Sep 30 18:49:58 EEST 2013

        It is.  I was getting a bunch of sync errors in Outlook on the Trash folder.  I eventually got them to stop (I'm actually not sure  how).  I went to bed, and in the morning I had 8 messages in the Inbox.  There were over 1900 messages in the Inbox, however.  I was able to use formail to get Outlook to see the rest of the messages, but it still does not bring up any other folders.  I know it can see them, because I can subscribe to them, but it does not bring them up.  Thunderbird brings them all up just fine.