[Dovecot] dsync deleted my mailbox - what did I do wrong?

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Thu Apr 10 15:29:02 UTC 2014

On 8/4/2014 5:20 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

> Still no subfolder sync (but individual messages on existing
> subfolders get sync'ed):

Given that I can't make dsync work properly, until this thread provides
info that might lead to correct operation, which I hope, I am thinking
of trying syncing using lsyncd & unison (instead of dsync).

Before moving on, I would like to kindly ask list members:

1. Are there any admins around who have setup dsync replication and see
new subfolder replication work correctly?

2. Is lsyncd & unison expected to work correctly given the particular
architecture of Dovecot? (I would think it should work.) Anyone has
tried it?

Thanks,
Nick