[Dovecot] Move of mail folders to other mail account on same server

Jan Valvekens jan.valvekens at invenit.be
Wed Apr 16 07:16:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'd like to move mail folders from one mail account to another mail
account on the same server. Moving the folders via my mail client
(Thunderbird) takes a long time. Therefore I wondered whether it's not
possible to simply move the files on the server itself.   If I
unsubscribe to the folders in my source account, then move the folder
and subscribe to the folders in my target account: will that work?

I run dovecot version 2.1.15

Thanks a lot,

Jan