[Dovecot] Dovecot Replication setup

Teemu Huovila teemu.huovila at dovecot.fi
Thu Apr 17 12:31:23 UTC 2014

On 04/17/2014 03:05 PM, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
> After further testing, I can now say that I was wrong; Both masters must be configured for replication to have proper two way sync.
>
> I wish someone -with earlier experience- would answer these questions, to help us avoid all this fuss....
I regret that I did not spot the error in your configuration and Im sorry nobody else was able to answer you either. The dsync
feature (as it is used since v2.2) is one where perhaps not so many have a lot of production environment experience. I hope you
will have an easier time from now on.

br,
Teemu Huovila