Replication problem

Ve (HOME) ve at vetienne.net
Tue Aug 19 08:34:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm using mdbox and replication. Due to configuration error
synchronization was not able to be done last week. Since then
the problem has been corrected but synchronisation for some mailbox
always failed in I/O stalled timeout for 600 seconds.

The link between the two servers is quite slow and multiple sync are
done in parallel leading to congested link.

I can't replicate with rsync as change in the mdbox has been done on the
two servers to get back to a working state.

What do you think could be done to resynchronized the two dovecot
server. Another question is what is this timeout ? Timeout of
communication i.e no data received during 600 seconds ( to me that looks
unlikely ) or 600 seconds for doing the full sync or 600 seconds for one
mail sync.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Vincent