Fatal: master: service(imap): child 28145 killed with signal 11 (core dumped) -- started happening after upgrade last night

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Aug 20 09:37:03 UTC 2014

On 18 Aug 2014, at 17:30, Ben Johnson <ben at indietorrent.org> wrote:

> Ironically, the very reason for which I replaced my distro's source
> repos with
>
> deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.2 main
> deb-src http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.2 main

These are just nightly builds and there's a good chance they break randomly. Maybe the problem in your case is that the antispam plugin just wasn't recompiled after some changes that required recompiling. I'm not sure. In any case a better working repository is here: http://shop.dovecot.fi/home/8-dovecot-ee-repository-access.html (It's free even though it still says $99 in the main page. Everyone's too busy to bother changing the web.)