Moving from one Dovecot server to another Dovecot server

Michael mine at michi.su
Tue Aug 26 17:29:07 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'm planning to move all mailboxes from a Dovecot 2.2.10 server to a
Dovecot 2.2.9 server. Dovecot is serving virtual users only.

I'm not sure if I can use dsync for that. According to the Wiki [1] the
command to mirror my own mailbox should look like

dsync -u mine at michi.su mirror ssh -i my_ssh_key vmail at my-mailserver.com
dsync -u mine at michi.su

Where vmail is the user that is used by Dovecot to access mail_location.

I assume the above command will only mirror the mailbox of user
mine at michi.su, right?
Is it possible to sync all mailboxes with just one single command?
Is it possible to sync also all ACL lists and sieve scripts?
Is using dsync the right way for my purpose?

Thanks,
Michael

[1] http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Tools/Dsync